Official Samsung Odin Download links
You can find almost all Samsung Odin Download links with changelogs. Use latest available version or most suitable version according to your device model and firmware. You can Flash Stock Samsung Firmware / Custom firmware , Flash Stock/Custom Kernels and Flash custom recoveries (CWM or TWRP). The latest version is Odin 3.12.3
- If you own old device and have some compatibility issues with latest updated version , try this one.
- Specially designed for the new generation Samsung smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 and others.
- Support SM-R350 (4MB xmit size for device type PARTITION_DEV_TYPE_NOR)
- Fixed bugs of binary that offset over 4G in tar.
- Improved interface with fixes to some issues.
- Improved compatibility.
- Involved to getDeviceInfo (protocol_version 3)
- Support feature phone (1MB xmit size for device type PARTITION_DEV_TYPE_NAND_WB1)
- With a change sequence of RQT_INIT_DATA_SALESCODE for preventing erase parameter.
- Implemented with file Drag&Drop
- Support ufs device type.
- With feature to implement UX of Mass D/W (56 port)
- With a change UX of Odin3 (removed some options)
- Added UFS Support device type.
- Added UX of Mass D / W (56 port).
- Changed UX (some option changes).
- Supports Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge latest models.
- Comes with Bug fixes and more enhancements.
- RTN for Sprint has added.
- Supports latest devices (Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, S6/S6 Edge, Note 5 etc)
- Highly recommended for Lollipop firmware.
- Added improved support files for Flash HOME_CSC _... Galaxy S7, S7 edge (no file _... HOME_CSC wipe data, wipe data file _... CSC)
- Recommended for Marshmallow firmware.
- This is the latest version of Odin and it was released in January of 2016.
- fix the error of flashing for Galaxy S7/S7e USA model (AT&T, T-mobile)
- supported by the new models of 2016 such as Galaxy S7, S7 edge, Note 6 and Note 7
SamsungOdin.com Thanks goes to XDA forum and Odin community contributors and members.